Thursday, September 3, 2026

Buckle Your Swash For Adventure Time!

I must confess, I'm not much of a Gamer. I'm not into video games. I played Sonic once. I played the video game tied into the animated Aladdin movie. My wife, Cathy, beat me with a higher score.

I am a fan of Wes Molebash! I first discovered his You'll Have That webcomic and enjoyed it immensely! I own the two collections and the comic book he produced. He's produced some other things that have been equally enjoyable. 

Travis Daventhorpe for the Win! is his first EPIC. Over 280 pages of story!

Travis is a slightly above average student at William Watterson Middle School in Ohio. His parents are loving and easy-going. He has a favorite teacher, a nemesis and a new best friend. He also has a couple of robots that he built from scratch.

He discovers that there is a whole different world outside of Hopeton!

A world of Magic, Swords, Wizards, Evil and Giant Robot Dinosaurs!

It's all very cool and it plays out like a video game.

Published by :01 (First Second), Travis Daventhorpe for the Win! is the first installment of adventures, and earns four stars for awesomeness!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment